CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES OF THE ARMENIAN COMMUNITY OF BUENOS AIRES
CENTENARY OF ARMENIAN GENOCIDE
• March 19: Mass in memory of the Armenian Martyrs in the Metropolitan Cathedral of Buenos Aires. Ceremony officiated by Cardinal Mario Poli, Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Buenos Aires and Primate of Argentina.
• March 28: Classical Concert, Buenos Aires. An outdoor concert at the Monument to the Spaniards led by composer James Chotsourian with a symphony orchestra presenting works of Armenian, Argentine and international composers will be performed.
• March, from 13 to 19: Filming of “Rest of World” TV Channel 13 program (air channel) on Armenia as a tourist destination to be issued during the month of April Led by Ivan de Pineda, cycle tourist attractions will travel most relevant of Armenia and give an overview of the contemporary cultural scene and customs.
• April 12: Mass in Vatican Rome. The ceremony will be presided by His Holiness Pope Francis and Nerses Bedros XIX II, Patriarch of Cilicia and Primate of the Armenian Catholic Church. It will present the Cardinal Archbishop Poli, Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Buenos Aires and Primate of Argentina. It will travel from Argentina a delegation of Mexican citizens and public officials.
• April 23: Beatification of the Martyrs of Genocide (Armenia): Direct from the Holy See of Etchmiadzin Drive. Argentina broadcast time at 9.15.
• April 24: Mass is held in memory of the martyrs of the Armenian Genocide in the St. Gregory The Illuminator Cathedral, City of Buenos Aires.
• April 24: Campaign Voluntary Blood Donation made by the ladies of HOM
• April 25: Cultural Event in the context of the Book Fair in Buenos Aires, on the main track at La Rural.
• April 28: Protest march to the Residence of the Ambassador of Turkey in Buenos Aires.
• April 29, Act Civic Central at Estadio Luna Park, Buenos Aires: with the participation of the diplomatic corps accredited in the country and political representatives of Argentina.
* Dates and locations of events may submit any changes.